Can your prospective clients find your website?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
Your online presence depends on getting found on the internet. A website does not serve you well if it is not found by your target customers. We help you optimize the website to improve its search engine rankings for optimal keywords. This increases the visibility of your website, resulting in more visitors to your website and your business.
Marketing on the web is the most cost productive way of advertising for your business. Using internet you can reach local as well as global market. We help you in designing a strategy appropriate for your business. We put together the pieces of puzzle together for your marketing strategy.
There are several steps in creating a marketing strategy that works for your business. These include:
- Research your competition.
- Understand your ideal client/customer
- Understand your budget and decide if PPC (Pay-Per-Click) makes sense for your business or your should go for :organic” search optimization (Listings on search engine appearing because of their relevance to the search terms.)
- Conducting the keyword research and then do the optimization for your site.
- Monitoring the results and provide reports.
- Assessing the effectiveness of the campaigns and modifying them accordingly.
We work with you to come up with a cohesive strategy for marketing your business on the web.
We can help you with:
- Setting up the Google business listings so that your business can be found.
- Creating Google AdWords campaigns for your special promotions. These are the Pay-Per-Click campaigns which are targeted. You can determine the budget for the campaign.
- Researching the competition and understand what they are doing and stronger strategy that can be readily implemented.
- Search Engine Optimization for your website so that your website comes up in search engine rankings on the first page.
- Providing reports of the improvements and inform client about it.
Thus iVirtualSolutions can help you in establish a strategy that will get your business and website found by your target audience.
Call us today and find out how we can help you in your web marketing efforts.